Arts CatalystΓιάννης Κουκουλάς
Arts Catalyst produces artist projects, research and public programmes at the intersections of art, health, ecology and economics.
Who we are
Arts Catalyst is a visual arts organisation based in Sheffield, UK.
Why we exist
We activate people to think differently about the world around them.
What we do
Through art we explore social and environmental issues, provoke debate and test out alternative ways of learning. We frequently work in non-traditional arts spaces, often within a particular landscape.
Who we work with
We partner with community and charity organisations from a spectrum of sectors, including health and wellbeing, environment and social action to develop our projects.
We collaborate with artists, activists, interest groups and people with different kinds of expertise — lived experience, local knowledge and research specialisms — through a process of mutual learning and creative co-production.
- We believe in the potential of artists and cultural organisations to be active agents for positive social change
- We value all forms of knowledge equally and believe in working collaboratively based on shared values and mutual respect
- We work in ways that reduce our environmental impact and tackle climate change
- We champion artists’ professional development and support risk-taking, ambition and experimentation
- We work in ways that are both hyperlocal and responsive to planetary challenges and changes
- Our programme, organisation and governance is reflective of the diversity of society
- We believe in ensuring equality of access and opportunity across all aspects of the organisation and our work
- We maintain financial transparency and a robust ethical approach to funding
Arts Catalyst is registered in the UK as an arts and educational charity No 1042433 and a company limited by guarantee no 2982223.
Περισσότερα δες εδώ.