The International Journal of Art, Culture, Design, and Technology (IJACDT) links art, design, science, and culture with new developments and issues in technology. IJACDT provides a forum for exchanging ideas and findings from researchers, practitioners, and professionals across arts, design, and technology disciplines. This interdisciplinary journal incorporates theory and practice among industrial design fields, architecture, art, computer science, psychology, cognitive sciences, humanities, and related fields. IJACDT presents diverse arguments from critical, philosophical, creative, and professional points of view.
Mission & Scope:
The mission of the International Journal of Art, Culture, Design, and Technology (IJACDT) is to promote interdisciplinary research concerning the influence of technological innovation on creativity and other human issues. IJACDT bridges the humanities, artistic, scientific, and technical disciplines. It is a nexus for information exchange among academia and industry addressing theory, criticism, and practice.
- Aesthetics of technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational creativity
- Design and professional applications
- Digital humanities, identity, and heritage
- Human issues and cultural impacts of technology
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information visualization and sonification
- Internet Culture
- Music and sound art, new media art, net art, performance art, and visual arts
- Psychology and cognition
- Social and ethical issues
- Technology in arts and humanities education
- Video Games
- Virtual, augmented, and mixed realities
- Visual, aural, and other modes of communication or expression
Περισσότερα δες εδώ.